- 2 Arburg 40 ton all-rounder which accommodate both vertical and horizontal injection molding processes. 3.5 oz. shot size capacity.
- 3 Kawaguchi injection molding machines
- 125 ton injection molding machine 7 0z shot capacity
- 140 ton injection molding machine 8 0z shot capacity
- 180 ton injection molding machine 11 oz shot capacity
We injection mold and custom insert mold. We also do thermo set material molding.
Yes. We often adapt previously manufactured tooling to our machines.
Our mold designer and mold makers work closely with our customers and advise as to what type of material should be used for molds.
We can use regrind. However, please be aware that it changes the properties of material if overused.
Materials include polycarbonate, nylon, glass filled nylon, abs, polypropylene, high density polyethylene and thermo set materials, etc.
Staff and hours of operation vary. While there is a normal 9 hour work day, we often ramp up production hours and staff to accommodate large customer requirement.
Small Business Association
No. We rely on word of mouth, which has been the strength and backbone of our business since its inception.
Plastasonics Inc. was established in 1988.
Assembly work, pad printing shipping, and packaging and consulting, to name a few. Please contact us with your requirement and we will advise accordingly.
We can accept virtually all widely used file formats.
Yes. Please contact us to discuss.